Benefits in using A.D.S.
A.D.S. Has outsourced the latest in European heat pump technology. Heat pumps are beginning to be used more and more in Canadian homes each year. The main cause for their rising popularity is the energy savings they provide.
Ductless heat pumps are designed primarily for homes with some type of “baseboard” heat (gas, oil, or electric) with no duct work in the home.
The following are some of the features and benefits of these units:
• Quick and simple to install
• Quiet operation
• Will operate in temperatures down to – 20/o C or lower
• Will heat your home up to 3 times cheaper than electric baseboards
• One 12,000 BTU unit can heat and air condition up to 1,000 square feet
• These units qualify for Government grants under the energy program
• These units are green. They do not contain any ozone depleting substances
• These units are CSA, ETL and Energy Star approved
• All units use DC inverter technology which allow for more energy efficient operation